If you’re interested in joining Moray Waste Busters Board as a volunteer director please see above description and contact Simon.
Can I schedule a collection?
Yes, you can arrange a collection of reusable items. We are filling up quickly, but will try to fit you in as soon as we can. We have revised our van collection and delivery procedures to make it as safe as possible.
Do I need to wear a mask whilst shopping at Moray Waste Busters?
As of Friday 10th July, the wearing of face masks will become compulsory in shops in Scotland. https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-phase-2-staying-safe-and-protecting-others/pages/face-coverings/
Staff will be wearing face masks so we ask that you do the same.
What is Moray Waste Busters doing to minimise the risk of transmission of Covid-19 and to ensure the health & safety of visitors and staff?
We have made some changes to ensure the safest possible in-shop experience for customers and staff. We have:
- Revised opening hours to allow us to replenish stock safely.
- A new process for quarantining all donations for 72 hours
- New traffic flow for shoppers including a new separate entrance and exit. Signs and staff will guide you through the new layout
- We’ve relocated and shielded our new till area to allow for more space
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available for customers and staff throughout the shop and signage on the shop floor will assist with adhering to the minimum 2 metre social distance rules
- All public-facing staff will be wearing face shields and/or face masks (except behind the till shield). We ask customers to also wear face masks.
I still have concerns or questions, how do I contact you?
We are available on 01309 676056, or email@example.com. Alternatively, you can message us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Can you collect my sofa or furniture?
Yes, we can although there can be a two week wait on van jobs as we are busy. Any sofa or upholstered chairs we pick up need to be in good reusable condition and still have the fire safety label attached. We cannot pick up sofas without these.
We cannot pick up the following items: large electrical goods, mattresses, divan bed bases or wall units.
As the van is free to local jobs, we may refuse to uplift some items we believe are not reusable.
Our Auction was a great day, lots of happy customers and plenty items sold! The weather even held for us! Heres the P & J article about it!
We hope to hold another auction soon, we’ll let you know on here and social media!
Our favourite time of year has got to be Christmas! Our Christmas Shop opens beginning of November, its the place to find festive bargains! From Christmas Decorations to Christmas trees, baubles, cards, Santa toys, tinsel, Christmas mugs and Christmas lights. All electrical items are function and safety tested.
Come along and have a look!